As the event grows we need more volunteers to participate in building Gyostage! The event has multiple teams with different areas and assignments during the event and during building. These teams include e.g build, info, game, stream, security, electricity and web crews.
At the moment the team leaders and head organizers are a small team of around a dozen people and our event has a need for more hands as well as specialists for each team.
We offer our organizers small benefits:
- One warm meal for each day of the event
- Private and peaceful sleeping quarters
- Possible refreshments from our partners
- Gyostage organizer shirt
- Possible job reference
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Possibility to learn new skills
- New acquaintances
- Good memories.
- Computer seat during the event at the staff area
As an organizer you must be ready to:
- Participate in assembling and disassembling the event days before and possibly days after.
- Be present during the event and follow given instructions.
- Join and actively follow our organizer Slack-channels.
- Be reachable via email and telephone.
- Keep up a positive attitude and serve our visitors politely during the event
- Represent the event properly as it's organizer.
We are looking for the following organizers
We will inform you of more specific recruitments later. You can fill out an application by filling the following form.
If you wish to send us an open application or you have any questions regarding the matter send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this application remember to tell us your name, email address, phone number and areas of interest. You can also add a small description of yourself.